Menu

facials and nails

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paws2paws Posts: 737
Hi folks how soon should i start to have my facials done and to get my nails in tip top condition for my wedding in sept. bloody dear enough them facials, thanks folks
Juno Posts: 2202
I'd say 6 months, and dont worry - it will be worth it!
paws2paws Posts: 737
Thats great Juno, O-O i will start then, thanks
MoreThanMakeup Posts: 516
Hi There, Make sure you have a good skin care routine as well as facials. You can start getting your nails in good condition by using cuticle oil at least once a day if you can (maybe keep it beside your bed an massage it into your cuticles before you go to sleep or first thing in the morning. Night time is best cause it has the night to work). Keep your nails neat and if you can get your hands on a crystal nail file (boots for the file and oil) it is more gentle than a wooden one. Always file from side to centre - never use a sawing action and be careful not to file up the side walls of the nail. There are lots of nail treatments out there if you have particular problems (e.g. soft nails / hard nails). If you do have a particular nail problem pm me if you like and I can advise you what to get to remedy it. Good luck, Breda 'More than make-up'