Faint blue line for me!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
I am in shock!!! I am on day 33 and had been getting my usual faint spotting all week, so I assumed AF was on the way. Did a test on Monday evening and it was negative. Had quezy tummy and really sore boobs which is unusual for me. I was charting my temps and they were up and down like a yo-yo. Anyway temp was up again this morning, and no sign of AF in full flow so I thought “Feck it, I’ll do another test!” Got a faint blue line and couldn’t believe my eyes. Hubby was on the loo in the main bathroom when he heard me roar “JOHHHHNNNNN!” He thought his car was being stolen!! I can rushing in and said “Does that look like a faint blue line to you?” He thought it looked more than faint. I was in tears, can’t believe it. I really thought we were going to have to go down the fertility test road soon, had been trying for 6 months, but only got scientific about it this month. Looks like we made a souvenir of our weekend in France!!
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Thats fantastic congratulations and the best of luck for a healthy pregnancy. When are you due. Get that ticker up there girl
summer daisy Posts: 1336
congrats girl.. that is the best news. I am delighted for you and your hubby!! Enjoy the next couple of days getting used to the whole life changing experience!!! Yeah- great start to the weekend!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Fantastic news - I'm sure that hubbie wouldn't even mind his car being stolen after that news - then again, maybe not.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
another BFP wow great news congrats
LJMom Posts: 1100
Congrat Audrey J hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :o)ll
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Congrats audrey! I'm sure you're over the moon and very relieved! I'm so glad u got ur bfp - have a great 9 months!
Now Anon Posts: 13
Congrats, that is great news!!!!!!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Yay! He won't forget that holler in a hurry!!
clarabell Posts: 62
congrats!!! :o)ll