fainting on 2ww

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
I'm not sure if I'm on 2ww cause I don't feel like I ovulated. I'm on CD20. But yesterday morning I had a really strange feeling in the canteen at work. I felt like the room was closing in around me and all the voices were speaking over each other. It was like I couldn't make out where the sounds were coming from- DH thinks I might have been close to fainting. Did anyone else faint or nearly faint on the 2ww. I've never fainted before.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi sunnyside, sorry i dont know, just wanted to wish you good luck. I dont know if i have ov so dont know if im on 2WW either but sending you loads of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
luigi Posts: 867
Hi, I know you're only on your 2WW but this was my first sign that things werent normal before I got a BFP- I felt that I was roasted warm and that I couldnt move for fear of fainting. Fingers crossed for you.
breeze Posts: 1175
For the past couple of days i have been really warm and the heating has been of to. My dinner from last night seem to been still stucka at the abck of my neck, strange
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Hiya sunnyside, that was the first clue to me that something wasnt right and it passed after a couple of seconds but I had never had anything like it before or since but I tested the next week and got my BFP so take care and fingers crossed for you. Breeze that was another thing I remember about the week of my BFP was my evening meal seemed to be sitting right up in my neck (not the heat thing though cos I was the exact opposite I was constantly FREEZING !) Good luck to you both for you BFP fingers crossed and tonnes of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you . MrsNoc
Sassy Posts: 2269
Wow sunnyside i've heard this is one of the first signs of pregnancy. Looks like it could be good news this month. :o)ll :o)ll Good Luck
Mrs March Posts: 175
I have been getting lightheaded alot this week, although not in my 2ww. I stand up and the room goes white and I hold onto my desk for dear life. Did this in front of a colleague yesterday and was sure he was going to suspect something but he just kept on talking to me, didn't even notice. Men! :o0 I am also a lot hotter than I normally am, I'm usually permanently freezing. Even my face feels sort of flushed alot of time. :-8 Hope it's a good sign for you Sunnyside!