Menu

Fair City

Books, Movies, DVD's...etc

Go to WOL Entertainment

MrsPositive
Wolly Addict

Re: Fair City

Postby MrsPositive » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 pm

was like a real 'Christmas Day' episode I thought. My God Louis is an absolute sugar actor the worst ever ever ever.

mrswifey2012
Woloholic

Postby mrswifey2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 pm

MrsPositive wrote:was like a real 'Christmas Day' episode I thought. My God Louis is an absolute sugar actor the worst ever ever ever.

Yeah delighted they put some work into their writing, not just at Christmas like some soaps!! Great episode last night. But yeah, it's a real shame about some of the acting.........

MrsPositive
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsPositive » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm

his attempt at crying was nearly hilarious!

mrswifey2012
Woloholic

Postby mrswifey2012 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

MrsPositive wrote:his attempt at crying was nearly hilarious!

Yeah dh was like 'oh God please don't do that!' He couldn't watch anymore of it after that! It wasn't pretty!

Luka
Wolly Addict

Postby Luka » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am

SO! the great Dr. Dillon is still in love with Luke!

Where is this storyline going to go? I reckon she'll get pregnant again, that storyline about the baby that never was is going to come back to life I think!
Angel Baby Dec 3rd, 2008, 8 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)
Angel Baby April 17th, 2009, 10 weeks.(heartbeat seen & heard)

Looking after each other, Mammy & Daddy love & miss you always xx

DS Born May 1st, 2011.
DD Born February 26th, 2014.

Jane Smith
Empress Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am

I don't know how much longer I can sit watching Jo. I am about to Flips' kill her (along with her son Benjamin). O:| She is driving me nuts. I hope to God Dermot doesn't end up accepting her back. As for how he is keeping his cool with Carol and her snide comments, I just don't know. He should just dump Jo in it and tell them she was the one who had the affair. >:o(

The whole Luke / Tommy / Judith thing is giving me cold shivers down my spine. Yeuch! The worst part of the storyline is the mother of the Bishops is back making an appearance and God forgive me but she makes the most contorted faces ever. She's just not pleasant to watch on my screen.

Maybe I need a dose of Hollyoaks or something..........

FUNtastic cornerstone
ciaraella
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ciaraella » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 am

Ah Jane if it's winding you up then it's a successful soap!
I'm also finding Jo and her long skirts so irritating, and Vivienne's mad faces.
The biggest a-hole in the programme has to be Bela for me, he's such a selfish tool, blaming Cass cause he wasn't with Rita, blaming everything else that's ever happened on Yvonne, hopefully Cass will convince him to go roadtripping :)

Jane Smith
Empress Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Vivienne! A-ha! That's her name.

Jo has really upped the ante on her pitch and pronunciation of every, single syllable since her return. I'm actually afraid she's gonna smash my glasses if she raises it any further. She's in desperate need of a land.

I think Bela's attitude might get a bit of a checking later this week. He seems to have forgotten all the pain and anguish he caused Rita years ago with his whoring ways and being a generally useless husband.

trance
Empress Wolly

Postby trance » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Is it just me who finds Luke creepy and slightly sinister?!!

Is Carol now living in her flat with the Bishops still there?
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together" Liz Taylor

tickingclock
Major Wolly

Postby tickingclock » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 pm

trance wrote:Is it just me who finds Luke creepy and slightly sinister?!!

Is Carol now living in her flat with the Bishops still there?

No I think it's just Luke's sh!te acting! Dh discovered during the week that he used to play Blackie Connors in Glenroe!

I also wondered this about Carol, surely not?! Another FC inconsistency!

PreviousNext

Go to WOL Entertainment