Fair play to him!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
What a legend!! :o0 Pity he didn't get any further into the building >:o( .......
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Heard this on the radio on the way to work. It's sad that that's what has to be done now to get the government's attention. One comment from a Ryan Tubridy listener was "BOB THE BUILDER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!!!!!" :o0
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="Noodlehead":2af1frdo]http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0929/dailprotest.html What a legend!! :o0 Pity he didn't get any further into the building >:o( .......[/quote:2af1frdo] + 1 totally agree with you there noodlehead!!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
From that picture.... all I think is... They went into a lot of trouble to get slogan on the bottle of the cement lorry!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="Elban26":1w3bf9dy]Heard this on the radio on the way to work. It's sad that that's what has to be done now to get the government's attention. One comment from a Ryan Tubridy listener was "BOB THE BUILDER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!!!!!" :o0[/quote:1w3bf9dy] LOVE IT!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Elban26 Posts: 2458
[quote="Noodlehead":3npt7yb9][quote="Elban26":3npt7yb9]Heard this on the radio on the way to work. It's sad that that's what has to be done now to get the government's attention. One comment from a Ryan Tubridy listener was "BOB THE BUILDER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!!!!!" :o0[/quote:3npt7yb9] LOVE IT!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:3npt7yb9] Thought it was a good one alright, reminded me of the Postman Pat specsavers add!! :o0
aston Posts: 4100
Sad that he had to do this! Will it make any difference???? NO!! Will the government continue to spend money wherever they want....????? YES! So sad!
katgirl Posts: 1258
[quote="LastRolo":30z3usa9]From that picture.... all I think is... They went into a lot of trouble to get slogan on the bottle of the cement lorry![/quote:30z3usa9] +1 that was my immediate thought aswell- i just said to myself god he's gone to a lot of bother to paint his truck :o0 :o0 but on a serious note it just goes to show that people are getting increasing frustrated with the Gov that more shocking tactics and desperate measures are being used to vent the publics anger at the situation.
AuntieD Posts: 760
Whilst I agree with the sentiment of this and everyones right to protest and all that, if there was damage done to the gates, whose money is going to repair them??? Yep...ours....
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
Good on him, but I can't help thinking if he had been a French lorry driver, he would have made it to the front door - they are way more militant over there.