Faith No More tickets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Hi Girls Wondering if anyone can help me to source 2 Faith no more tickets for my hubby. They are playing in the Olympia soon. He is such a big fan but missed the ticket sales as they sold out very fast. Have been looking on eBay etc. but the prices are ridiculous- over 350 for 2 tickets... Anyone selling or know of anyone selling for a reasonable price? Would love to surprise him as he has not been well lately and this would be such a brilliant surprise for him. Thanks Woollies
Alternatively, does anyone know of a good site that I could ask this on?? thanks
ItsMrsBurkenow Posts: 665
Hi Try toutless.com :wv
thanks Burke :thnk
aylala Posts: 3673
I missed the sale too O:| and I found some tickets on donedeal.ie but they were €250 for 2 and I wasn't prepared to pay that much, I hope you get some at a more reasonable price
Babybumps Posts: 97
It's probably an obvious one but have you tried Sound Cellar at top of grafton street?
tried toutless and there are about a million people looking and nobody selling. Sound celler has one link but again they are more than double face value just cant afford that right now :o( was hoping that some wollies might have some that they cant use or know of some honest person selling at face value. thanks girls :thnk
Babybumps Posts: 97
I can't believe the Sound Cellar are selling the tickets at double the price!!! I've never heard of them doing this before. Have you tried calling them??
Havent called but might do that in a bit!!
just called them...no joy :o(