Faithlegg house hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

goodtime Posts: 2
Hi Just wondering if anyone got married in Faithlegg House hotel recently and how you found them? Were they ok to deal with and how was your day? Any information at all I would really appreicate it. Thanks
Sassym Posts: 31
Hi Goodtime, We have booked our wedding in Faithlegg for Nov this year. We were very impressed with Suzie the wedding co ordinator. She seems to be very competent and lovely to deal with. I personally was sold when i saw the Minaun room where the wedding receptions are held. One of the nicest i had seen and different from typical ballrooms. The place has a lovely atmosphere, particularly in winter when the fires and candles are lit. The only thing i would have a slight concern about is not being offered a menu tasting and the older bedrooms seem to be a bit miserable. However i hope to negotiate a menu tasting and heard that they are in the process of renovating one wing of bedrooms at the moment. Neither of us are from waterford and I wanted to pick somewhere we liked and had character without putting us into debt. I hope it works out being a good day. Not much feedback on here in recent times, so I too would like to hear from other Faithlegg Brides! Hope this helps. :)
Kkilkenny Posts: 208
I would insist on tasting the food!!! Lovely place tho. Have pmed you.