Fake tan that suits ginger heads is there such a thing???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
My brother is getting married next week and im bridesmaid, there are 3 of us but the others were on sun beds.I didnt bother with that for obvious reasons. Now I have to find a tanning spray of some sort that wont make me look like an ooompaloompa. Im not really a ginger more of a strawberry blonde, im such a drama queen. I tried loreal sublime for fair people but that was orange-tastic!! Any suggestions?
bonita Posts: 1678
what about st tropez everyday tinted moisturiser, I love it, if I want to look tanned, for say a saturday, I would apply that Thursday & Friday after showering, its very natural and easy to apply
Thats exactly what I mean Bonita! I just want a golden look so I wont look out of place with the others, I will investigate the st tropez tomorrow. thanks for the reply :thnk
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
Palmer Cutler by Patsy Palmer (ex Eastenders) it was developed esp for red hair/fair skin, think you can get it in boots
Ooooh that sounds promising.... I feel a shopping spree coming on. Thanks Mrs Ram and congrats on your happy news!!
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Hey I am very pale and got an IT spray tan for my wedding. Very nice and quite light. St Tropex made me tangerine!
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
Dancing Queen Can you let me know how you get on with the tan? Im a Redzer aswell and I think tan looks hideous on me :o( So something natural would be welcomed :thnk
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
Muff is ging and goes for the mahogany setting at chartbusters. she always seems very happy with it.