fake wedding bouquets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Ellie Posts: 266
Hi guys, Anyone know where I could get fake wedding bouquets?
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
all about weddings!! check their website they're fab!!
rachaelf750 Posts: 168
hi ya i just ordered my flowers whit www.crisdemarflowers.ie at a wedding fair on sunday. their flowers are fab and soo realistic. they are actually a suplier on this website so they were teling me on sunday. have a look u will be happy :thnk :wv
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
[quote="sandyshore":plg5vlr5]all about weddings!! check their website they're fab!![/quote:plg5vlr5] +1 got a sample boquet and they are fab! Wouldn't know that they are silk at all!
discounter Posts: 441
I'm going to meet Michelle at Allaboutweddings on Friday so I can let you know how I get on! :wv
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hi girls, I got my boquet from all about weddings - if you want me to email you some pics feel free to PM me your email address. :wv
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
All About Weddings all the way. www.allaboutweddings.ie I got a stunning sample bouquet from Michelle,who is such a dote to deal with, the bouquet is so real looking and so elegant. Her attention to detail is fantastic. Im also going to be getting my Pew Flowers/Bows, bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself and buttonholes for the lads. I have also booked 2 Bay trees for outside the church and an arch. heres the link to the flowers... http://shop.allaboutweddings.ie/index.p ... 6deeb61600 I highly recommend them to deal with :wv
Mrs Ellie Posts: 266
thanks. Looked at site, flowers look fab, getting married at xmas next year so i think fake flowers is da way to go..
discounter Posts: 441
We're getting married 29 Dec next year and I had originally planned on getting the flowers myself from Smithfield market and my mum doing the bouquets but I'm not sure when the market opens back up so I think I'm going to go with silk flowers.... less stress and money!! :o0
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Less stress, money and also you get to keep thems as a keep sakes. My bridesmaids are actually excited about that part! :o)ll :o)ll