Fallon & Byrne wedding

Go to All Things Wedding

Nonie82
New Wolly

Fallon & Byrne wedding

Postby Nonie82 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 am

Hi there,

We're considering F&B as a wedding venue and was wondering if anyone can tell me how their day ran.

We're having a small ceremony in the Unitarian Church on St Stephen's Green and followed by a meal for approx. 50 - 60 and a larger party in the evening for approx. 120 guests.

May parents, aunts, uncles etc are aged 70 - 80 so I want to get them from the church to one venue and not have to move. Did F&B offer a prosecco arrival etc. before the meal.

Was there a lot of waiting around while the room was changed from the meal set up to the evening set up? With a band in the room was it noisy for older guests / was there adequate seating for people to take a break from the dance floor in the evening?

Thanks in advance!

Caca83
New Wolly

Re: Fallon & Byrne wedding

Postby Caca83 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Nonie82,
I can give you a bit of feedback from a wedding guests perspective. I attended a wedding there in late December. The venue itself was beautiful, decor was lovely, good size, excellent food.
For older guests there are 3 flights of stairs to be climbed, not suitable for those with limited mobility. There is a lift which would fit 4 people at a time. I suppose it depends what your priorities are. Is it food, price, accessibility....etc etc Hope this helps.

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T