Menu

Fallon & Byrne wedding

Go to All Things Wedding

Nonie82
New Wolly

Fallon & Byrne wedding

Postby Nonie82 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 am

Hi there,

We're considering F&B as a wedding venue and was wondering if anyone can tell me how their day ran.

We're having a small ceremony in the Unitarian Church on St Stephen's Green and followed by a meal for approx. 50 - 60 and a larger party in the evening for approx. 120 guests.

May parents, aunts, uncles etc are aged 70 - 80 so I want to get them from the church to one venue and not have to move. Did F&B offer a prosecco arrival etc. before the meal.

Was there a lot of waiting around while the room was changed from the meal set up to the evening set up? With a band in the room was it noisy for older guests / was there adequate seating for people to take a break from the dance floor in the evening?

Thanks in advance!

Caca83
New Wolly

Re: Fallon & Byrne wedding

Postby Caca83 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi Nonie82,
I can give you a bit of feedback from a wedding guests perspective. I attended a wedding there in late December. The venue itself was beautiful, decor was lovely, good size, excellent food.
For older guests there are 3 flights of stairs to be climbed, not suitable for those with limited mobility. There is a lift which would fit 4 people at a time. I suppose it depends what your priorities are. Is it food, price, accessibility....etc etc Hope this helps.

Go to All Things Wedding