False Labour...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Hi guys, Just a quick Q....Im just out of the coombe after a false labour at 36 weeks...All is grand with babs and me just a practice run by all accounts... So for anyone that had a falsey...did u go into labour any earlier?? Some of the midwives seemed to think it would as babs is well down but I dont want to get me hopes up *) I have to say after 10hrs of contractions it was kick in the bum to be told I wasn't even close to dilating O:| O:| Thanks in advance!! Bunny :o)ll :o)ll
Wife09 Posts: 873
Im just after remembering, Mammy did with me, and then went a month overdue, sorry mrs!! But she was so unprepared, and was in for a night, Daddy went to work as normal and then she was let out, she had no lift home and no clothes, she eventually got a lift from someone travelling nearby home and she was in her nightie. :o0
hipbaby Posts: 4530
happened me a few times before dd1 was born, it was horrendous literally for 10 days before she was born, they call it slow labour apparently..And it was a sign of her character as she needs a rocket put under her these days to get moving!! :o0