Hi everyone I hadn't a clue which buggy to get and was really leaning towards quinny buzz - spent hours on internet last night looking up reviews and completly changed my mind after reading reviews for Britax Vigour 3 and Britax Vigour 4 (names is changing to B-Smart for 2010 models). It got really good reviews on babyworld and other sites. I got the buggy (three wheel version) and Britax car seat today in Smyths (its not on their website) for E249.99 - absolute bargain - much much cheaper than on any uk website - it was £236 on kiddicare for the buggy alone (i think). It seems to be really good quality - really easy to wheel. The car seat clips on and the seat can be reclined to a flat position. The chair part can be either forward or rear facing. Its doesn't seem to be too heavy. There is also a carrycot that can be purchased separatly and a safe sleeper - which is like a carrycot but is a car seat which baby can sleep safely in (for long journeys) The Britax carseat is also isofix compatible Really happy with my purchase. Obviously I won't know for sure until baby makes appearance in april.