FAO all the dossers over here in OT!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Come on girls, this is a wedding website. I've no time for dossing or joking or bitching today. ;o( Only serious wedding stuff today O:o) I need to get the wedding booklets done this week O:| I've a thread in Legal & Religious looking for Prayers of the Faithful, so get your lazy butts over there and help me out please!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
RC wedding or CofI? I could email you our templates but it was a CofI wedding which may not be any use to you.
Hiya Ginger Nut Its an RC wedding. I have a mass booklet template but I just need some ideas for Prayers of the Faithful. The booklet is a friend's of mine and I dont want to copy hers word for word! :o0
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
have a look on the booklet section of
bride. Posts: 3014
Ah now I thought you had to make up your own prayers of the faithful!
[quote:2m6cac6u]Ah now I thought you had to make up your own prayers of the faithful![/quote:2m6cac6u] I just need some help with the wording! I know I want one for the dead, one for special intentions, one for those living in poverty/loneliness or something like that, one for our families......
Have to admit I've been putting mine off for ages and probably will just doctor other peoples.
Can i ask ?NW Gal how you're printing yours? Are you bringing a disc to the printers?
I am using a template that a friend gave me, so the page setup is sorted. Our photocopier in work has a 'booklet' option. you just print it out as normal, stick it in the copier and select 'booklet' and it prints it out perfectly! I'm going to print it on cream paper and I have some cream card for the cover - need to sort out a pic for the cover and see how it looks
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
These might help you ! Lord, you have created J and A and given them to each other in love and now in marriage. We ask you God to watch over them and guide them through the challenges that life may place before them. Lord hear us Lord graciously hear us We pray for the parents of J and A, for their family and friends and all who have helped them to become husband and wife here today. Lord hear us Lord graciously hear us Let us remember on this special day those who have died, especially relatives and friends. In faith ask God to give them lasting life in His Kingdom of light, happiness and peace. Lord hear us Lord graciously hear us We pray for peace in our hearts, our homes, our country and throughout the world. Lord hear us Lord graciously hear us