FAO Allo/Miss Spudhead etc

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
A bit of arm chair psychiatry. From the Mayo clinic; [i:pu2s9lhw]Dissociative identity disorder. This condition, formerly known as multiple personality disorder, is characterized by "switching" to alternate identities when you're under stress. In dissociative identity disorder, you may feel the presence of one or more other people talking or living inside your head. Each of these identities may have their own name, personal history and characteristics, including marked differences in manner, voice, gender and even such physical qualities as the need for corrective eyewear. There often is considerable variation in each alternate personality's familiarity with the others. People with dissociative identity disorder typically also have dissociative amnesia and may be unaware of their alters[/i:pu2s9lhw] Anything sound familiar?
fairytale princess Posts: 256
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
clucky Posts: 26471
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
god bless us and save us :lol:
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:1d2v0t84]A bit of arm chair psychiatry. From the Mayo clinic; [i:1d2v0t84]Dissociative identity disorder. This condition, formerly known as multiple personality disorder, is characterized by "switching" to alternate identities when you're under stress. In dissociative identity disorder, you may feel the presence of one or more other people talking or living inside your head. Each of these identities may have their own name, personal history and characteristics, including marked differences in manner, voice, gender and even such physical qualities as the need for corrective eyewear. There often is considerable variation in each alternate personality's familiarity with the others. People with dissociative identity disorder typically also have dissociative amnesia and may be unaware of their alters[/i:1d2v0t84] Anything sound familiar?[/quote:1d2v0t84] Hmm will have a think :wink:
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Tee hee hee............!!!
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Maybe we are all one person and we don't know it!!! :shock: :shock:
MrsJenni04 Posts: 422
Is it me or did Mrs Spudhead slip up on 'I'm not Allo' saying she was at an afters of a wedding this weekend just gone and didn't Allo say she was going to a wedding weekend just gone. Correct me if I'm wrong please. eilrahc
Babybaby Posts: 140
Don't be silly. I was only at an afters. Sure how many people across Ireland would have been at a wedding on Friday??
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:hz8mr8q7]Is it me or did Mrs Spudhead slip up on 'I'm not Allo' saying she was at an afters of a wedding this weekend just gone and didn't Allo say she was going to a wedding weekend just gone. Correct me if I'm wrong please. eilrahc[/quote:hz8mr8q7] no eilrahc you are right there