FAO Baby Tigger

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Are ya excited????????? [img:268pljws]http://www.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/01/10/previews/Patrick%20Dempsey-CSH-018365.jpg[/img:268pljws]
pluto Posts: 3893
It seems that she may be so excited she can't even type :ooh
clucky Posts: 26471
she got caught on WOL on friday so has not been on since she's fine though and yes very excited
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Clucky":33b8243j][b:33b8243j]she got caught on WOL on friday so has not been on since[/b:33b8243j] she's fine though and yes very excited[/quote:33b8243j] Was reading a vvvvv scary article in a magazine about a woman who got [b:33b8243j]fired [/b:33b8243j]from her job because of her posting on forums and because of 'unsuitable' pics of her on her blog :eek :eek
[quote="Clucky":1nl2lifs]she got caught on WOL on friday so has not been on since she's fine though and yes very excited[/quote:1nl2lifs] But who will do the reminder post on Thursday? I am sooooooo looking fwd to it as this will be my 1st time watching on the telly :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="McSteamy":2y0fwsqj][quote="Clucky":2y0fwsqj]she got caught on WOL on friday so has not been on since she's fine though and yes very excited[/quote:2y0fwsqj] But who will do the reminder post on Thursday? I am sooooooo looking fwd to it as this will be my 1st time watching on the telly :o([/quote:2y0fwsqj] im sure she will come on for that its tradition after all by the way the first episode at 9 is a recap of first 2 series hosted by the bartender
I thought it started back on RTE 2 last week??? Sorry, I don't really follow it, but I just remember the bastardin thing interfered with Desperate Housewives. >:o(
[quote="Madgie":38wavxaj]I thought it started back on RTE 2 last week??? Sorry, I don't really follow it, but I just remember the bastardin thing interfered with Desperate Housewives. >:o([/quote:38wavxaj] Wash your mouth out >:o( That is series 2 that rte are showing
[quote="McSteamy":1goop273][quote="Madgie":1goop273]I thought it started back on RTE 2 last week??? Sorry, I don't really follow it, but I just remember the bastardin thing interfered with Desperate Housewives. >:o([/quote:1goop273] Wash your mouth out >:o( That is series 2 that rte are showing[/quote:1goop273] Can I just ask what's the story with the ad where your one goes under the water? does she drown? I don't follow it but would love to know that part.