FAO: Babybonkers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Hi Pet. You probably don't remember me from ttc but I've just seen your post about your pregnancy. I am so so so delighted for you chicken. It's absolutely fantastic news. A very happy and healthy 8 or so months to you :xxx
babybonkers Posts: 438
Hi Baby Mad, of course I remember you. Thank you so much for your post. Now you have me crying!! Such a sweet post. Can't believe your little man is over a year. We are so delighted, can't believe it after so long. I'm finding it really difficult not shouting it from the roof top and telling everyone but we want to enjoy the secret for a little while first! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thanks again :thnk Babybonkers PS: I never had a "FAO" post before so thank you!! :o0
Ah sorry for making you cry (even if it's in a good way) but I am just so thrilled for you. You've had a long aul wait but it will be well worth it. :heartbeat: Can't believe my little fella is over a year either, time just flies. :ooh Best of luck. I shall keep an eye out for your "arrival" post come March :o0
babybonkers Posts: 438
Thanks again hun, no need to be sorry it was a happy few tears and there have been lots of them this week!! Hope your little man is doing well. Any thoughts on #2 ?? :o0
:o0 :o0 Not yet. Maybe next year please god :wv