FAO big boobed gals

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Just wondering what type bra do you find the best (not specifically for bridal wear, just in general). I am going for a fitting this evening and the last time I went I bought 2 Freya bras but I find that they go half way up my shoulderblades which makes me uncomfortable. Sorry to be so personal! edited to say I am a 40E / 40EE so not the smallest boobs in the world
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
I swear by Freya...maybe a professional fitter would adjust them properly for you. Fatasie are also by Freya but are shaped a bit different. Maybe try them.
Karen WOL Posts: 625
I've always loved Triumph! Very comfy and great support! :-8
fifi0409 Posts: 85
Same problem here ... I got measured by Bravissimo last year - havent look back. Brilliant brilliant. Threw out all my old underwear. I am UK based so I dont know if there is one in Ireland ? Hope that helps a bit
augm2b Posts: 151
Don't know where you're based, but Peaches and Cream in Dublin are fantastic, the girls in there make you feel so comfortable, and they have a fantastic selection, can order stuff in too, they have a website if you want to take a look...
October_2007 Posts: 937
I like the Fantasie range, they have nice bridal bras too. I'm a 36D in Fantasie bras
MiLu Posts: 133
A great place for Dublin based girls is Bramore in Ely Trc. I usually wear Freya, i'm a 34G.
smittenb2b Posts: 675
Im a 34E, Freya and Fantise are good, Ultimo are very good but dont always have the larger sizes. Only ever managed to find one in my size, maybe they sell out so well I dont know. I have also found 'some' M&S ones to be good also. Its always best to try on before you purchase and do a bit of a dance in the fitting room
scoby1978 Posts: 175
I have a large chest and a large back (i'm just large really) I wear Goddess bras. I know that Peaches and Cream and Intimate lingerie in Dublin stock them. Goddess also have a lovely bridal selection to choose from.
olivia123 Posts: 824
Debenahms have a range "georgous" for big chested women. They come in various styles. You can get one for most any type of outfit. I find them very good. :wv