FAO Boobies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Poppit Posts: 2042
How did you get on? did you test? fingers crossed for you... Poppit xxx
boobies Posts: 1625
tested yesterday morning got BFN..... due af today no sign yet..... am wrecked tired but always get like that anyhow before af. If it has'nt arrived by Thursday will test again still hangin on to a small glimmer of hope...... how are you?
same as... due af today but no sign yet. cramps comin and going. Am so tired but am always tired. Really dont think this is my month but until AF arrives wont give up all hope.
I feel sooooo bloated and my tummy is really hard have a few little twinges in tummy and back but what I really cant understand is why my boobs are'nt sore they normally kill me! Anyhow keep me informed as I will you! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: for me and you and all the tcc'ers
Sassy Posts: 2269
Good Luck Boobies and Poppit. Hopfully this will be you month. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Hoping some of this babydust rubs off on me this month.
Got my AF yesterday evening.. Due to chart am most fertile xmas day so here's hoping we get our xmas wish...
Ah poppit so sorry...... plenty of rumpy pumpy for ye on Christmas day. Still no sign of mine, really thought it was comin yesterday has niggly pains nothing at all today Im sure its not too far away.....
nic06 Posts: 454
Poppit, aw well, at least you can have a MERRY christmas and have pleanty of fun on christmas day. Boobies, still have my fingers crossed for you that you get a good result tomorrow. You are great to be holding not testing until then, I know I would be just bursting Lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to both of you
Thanks nic I tested monday and got a BFN so im not holding our much hope to be honest.....
charlie crown Posts: 377
You never know boobies, I got a bfn on the Wednesday and then got bfp the following Monday :babydust: