Fao carbuncleflange

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Fluffer Posts: 2672
How's it going? Did you make an appointment for your free trial?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Fluffer":1celvxrf]How's it going? Did you make an appointment for your free trial?[/quote:1celvxrf] With Makeupeforeva, good luck with it
Preggolucy Posts: 152
yes. I'm getting a wart removed from my flange.
gellysmee Posts: 40
That's where atomic got hers removed. They did a collagen injection to pump up her flaps. They were getting a bit saggy with old age. I was having terrible problems before my trial. I had very bad breath but they sorted me out.
Dots Posts: 265
[quote="gellysmee":20wo4vvf]That's where atomic got hers removed. They did a collagen injection to pump up her flaps. They were getting a bit saggy with old age. I was having terrible problems before my trial. I had very bad breath but they sorted me out.[/quote:20wo4vvf] If I click my heels three times will you please take me home with you >:o)
Cum anytime you like.
Preggolucy Posts: 152
Good to know gellysmee. heard about you I think. Were you mackerelflaps in a former life by any chance?
Billyjack Bride Posts: 797
.. can't type.. too..much..laughing..
pluppy Posts: 3519
can you only use collagen in your flaps? coz i've spare botox lying around
[quote="CarbuncleFlange":3r13fgvt]Good to know gellysmee. heard about you I think. Were you mackerelflaps in a former life by any chance?[/quote:3r13fgvt] No you're mixing me up with kippersgee. I've been called that a few times. [quote:3r13fgvt]Can you only use collagen in your flaps? Coz i've got spare botox lying around.[/quote:3r13fgvt] Botox is best for making things stiff. Best used on your husband. Collagen on the flaps is great for giving you the trout pout. :xxs