FAO: Clucky / Lucky / FFS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubski Posts: 1785
or what ever your calling your self now. your avator is frikkin scary, her eyes are horrible
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Bubski":26wp4h7q]or what ever your calling your self now. your avator is frikkin scary, her eyes are horrible[/quote:26wp4h7q] I agree but could not post same as I always give out when she gets a new one!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Dreamster":384yv1nm][quote="Bubski":384yv1nm]or what ever your calling your self now. your avator is frikkin scary, her eyes are horrible[/quote:384yv1nm] I agree but could not post same as I always give out when she gets a new one![/quote:384yv1nm] I hate yours if i change mine will you get rid of those damn scales?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Clucky":qszwg7qt][quote="Dreamster":qszwg7qt][quote="Bubski":qszwg7qt]or what ever your calling your self now. your avator is frikkin scary, her eyes are horrible[/quote:qszwg7qt] I agree but could not post same as I always give out when she gets a new one![/quote:qszwg7qt] I hate yours if i change mine will you get rid of those damn scales?[/quote:qszwg7qt] Done deal
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
And without wanting to appear to be ganging up on you, what was all that Mononoke about? Is that a made up name??
[quote="Hokey Cokey":3g1wiuj0]And without wanting to appear to be ganging up on you, what was all that Mononoke about? Is that a made up name??[/quote:3g1wiuj0] eh no its from a film
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
[quote="Clucky":28xxx5pe][quote="Hokey Cokey":28xxx5pe]And without wanting to appear to be ganging up on you, what was all that Mononoke about? Is that a made up name??[/quote:28xxx5pe] eh no its from a film[/quote:28xxx5pe] oh right :-8 what film? sorry :-8
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I dunno, I think that was my favourite Clucky avatar of all. Mainly angelic, but with an evil glint.
now jesus people ever hear the phrase ''a change is as good as a rest?'' [quote:3j575zev]oh right what film? [/quote:3j575zev] Princess Mononoke one of E4's 50 films to see before you die I love countdowns me :-8
Bubski Posts: 1785
[quote="TokenMale":2zzn5g46]I dunno, I think that was my favourite Clucky avatar of all. Mainly angelic, but with an evil glint.[/quote:2zzn5g46] It had no eyes to give an evil glint. :o0 But its off now... tonks