FAO Cocoa - It is a good cause people so dont shoot me - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
All I was trying to do was be helpful and now I am being called an arse licker :o( :o( :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Princess Cinders":23f5wuz1]All I was trying to do was be helpful and now I am being called an arse licker :o( :o( :o([/quote:23f5wuz1] you'll get used to it
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="nw gal":19y1xva2][quote="Clucky":19y1xva2]pity pm's dont count[/quote:19y1xva2] I get hardly any pm's these days :o( Poor me :o( :o( PS: Come on Cocoa!![/quote:19y1xva2] You can PM me, I get hardly any!
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Princess Cinders":1kyfffhc]All I was trying to do was be helpful and now I am being called an arse licker :o( :o( :o([/quote:1kyfffhc] [color=red:1kyfffhc][b:1kyfffhc][size=200:1kyfffhc]ARSE LICKER[/size:1kyfffhc][/b:1kyfffhc][/color:1kyfffhc]
Rachel Karen Green Posts: 927
What's her target...8 more after this one for myself gets me to 1000??
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Ah thanks Cinders. I haven't a clue what I am at now but sure I'll get there eventually.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Woo Hoo Cocoa you are there :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Jaysus I am too. Oh and btw I'm not sending anyone any more PM's.
Rachel Karen Green Posts: 927
Oh to get to 1500...congrats Cocoa...swear I'm not posting to reduce my requirement to 6!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I'm going home now see you tomorrow you pack of sluts :wv I bought a new door mat and deep fat fryer at lunch and im all excited :o)ll :-8 :o0