FAO DCD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Just thinking about you and then saw you were online! What size avatar do you allow on IWOL? I tried to poach one off one of your posters but WOL won't let me load it, saying it's too big. :o(
Dcd Posts: 1471
80X80, but for iwol they don't have to be that size, we have it set up so all pictures are automatically resized to 80X80 regardless of their actual size.
I see, thanks!
Do you have a photobucket account?? If you do you can get the url for the avatar and resize it to 'avatar' size on there :) If not then just post up the link and I'll do it for you if you want :) Deb
Edited due to extreme blondness! Is this what you mean hon? Sorry, useless at this stuff!
It was already at photobuckets smallest size sorry :( You might want to edit out that link now (it has someones name in it :-8)
Oh crikey - blond moment extraordinaire! Cheers Deb!
:o0 That's ok, we all have them! Did you read the 'what's the most stupid thing you've done?' thread over yonder?? I've had some seriously blonde moments for a red head! :o0
I did indeed, ah well they do say green suits red heads! I'd contribute to the thread myself but mercifully I've blanked out the worst of it!