FAO: Dovedro

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brideeee Posts: 1490
Congratulations. Just logged on to check how you got on- you must be thrilled. I'm one day over now-was at hospital today, back again next week. So how is Sean doing? He was a fine weight god bless him-post us a pic when you get a chance-wish I was you now ;-) enjoy, xx b
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi Brideee Just typed up a big reply and it didn't go through O:| I don't get on much these days so just seeing this now I hope you've had your little baby by now and aren't still waiting. Even if you are your on the last stretch now so your nearly there I actually find myself missing being pregnant now. It must be the hormones as it was only last week I was giving out at how awful and uncomfortable I felt! Seans doing great, breastfeeding is going well after a shaky start. Getting used to the late nights, well can't say I like them but I couldn't get annoyed when my little boy wakes me at night, he's too cute :lvs Dying to hear your news now, good luck with everything and let me know how you get on :wv
brideeee Posts: 1490
Hi ya Dove, Dying to read your story. Did you just go into labour at home all of a sudden? You were fully engaged so early it was bound to happen soon for you. I'm starting to go a little mental- really want to see baba now and my patience is wearing very thin, little junior seems to be happy out in there. Ah, I can understand how you said you missed being pg though, I'll miss my little pals kicks and wriggles :lvs Having said that my poor body is wrecked-back is very sore and the braxton hicks are getting quite uncomfortable. I've had 2 acupunture sessions now and the lady was sure I'd be gone but still no joy enjoy little sean, xx b
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hey Bridee You probably won't see this as you've prob got your little arrival by now. I must work on a birth story and post it. Yeah went into labour at home when my waters broke, didn't get to stay at home and use tens machine etc as had to go straight in and things took off pretty quickly then. Wasn't what I planned but it's all forgotten now. Best of luck!!! Hope the accupuncture has done it's job by now :o)ll