FAO Fiona

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Fiona just wondering why P&B has been broken out into P&B and TTC. A lot of us feel P&B and TCC come hand in hand and well those TTC really require the support and advise from those who got BFP. Is there any chance you can revert back to the old way please. Also we have aksed for a lost angels forum for those who have lost a pregnancy and wish to share their experiences and troubles with each other. A lot of us feel a seperate forum is ideal for this because it can be upsetting for those pregnant, especially in first 12-18 weeks to read about those who lost our angels. Girls can you support this thread if you agree with me. Thanks.
mammybean Posts: 10364
I agree with the lost angels part i personally do not like how the ttc was split from p&b, but it seems some people did ask for it so i dont know what to do about that as i am not TTC. i know i will miss seeing those who are though
Popsy Posts: 229
Definitely think ttc & P&B should all come under the one forum. And I agree about the lost angels forum too.....very good idea, and very important to those who need support and know they're not alone.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Girls, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure someone asked Fiona some time ago to have a different forum for TTC !!!! Poor Fiona !
charli Posts: 5994
your right there Tiggs! - someone did!
feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi girls I think you will find there a few of us long time TTCers and those on treatment who are happier with the new way. No upset meant to anyone of course. Hard to please us all. It is pretty easy to hop between the two tho. :wv
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
I agree!! Would like it back the old way, with a seperate one for Our Lost Angels!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
yes def back the old way and a separate forum for "Lost Angels"
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
I agree would like it back to the old way but have as I stated in a previous post maybe we could have a compromise and have a seperate forum for mc's and ttc?
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
i think it should stay how it is but thats only my view. i understand what chloe says aboyt the ttc'ers liking it how it is becuase im sure it isnt nice to see pregnancy related posts when they are struggling. somebody asked for it so i suppose not everyone will be happy. i think a lost angels forum would be great xx :lvs