Menu

fao flutterby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
good luck today hun O:o)
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Let us know how you get on, hope they can give you something for the sickness :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi girls! :wv Thanks for thinking of me :thnk Well I went to the doc and I got the best cure EVER........ ...... ...... ...... I heard the heartbeat! OMG, it was so beautiful! I explained how I was feeling and she said it's normal and not to worry. She also said I can get a cert at any time to allow me to stay home and relax. Then she asked if I wanted to hear the heartbeat!! :o)ll She was searching for ages but because she knew I was worried she kept going and next thing there it was! Just all of a sudden. Well I started blubbing away, feel like starting again just thinking about it! She had such a big smile and said there you are! (Then gave me tissues!) I am so happy now, there really is a little person inside there, it seems so much more real now! And I can't wait for the scan on Monday. I phoned hubbie straight away and he was almost crying too! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sunnyside Posts: 3164
You have me blubbing here flutterby- delighted you got good news and reassurance. enjoy your weekend. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Aw Fluterby that's fantastic! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll It's an amazing sound isn't it? The scan will be really wow!
bellabella Posts: 2750
OH for god sake you have me in bits i am so happy
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
im nearly blubbering as well, congrats flutterby enjoy the scan, bring the tissues
Corks Posts: 355
Ah Flutterby, that's so cute pet. *) I'm delighted you got that reassurance - it makes feeling sick seem ok!! I'm suffering badly from all day sickness too and and your story has made me want to stop complaining - that there is omehting inside me thats the best thing in the world and the sickness is worth it! You must be so excited about Monday now too!! :o)ll
babyboom Posts: 294
So delighted for you flutterby hope the sickness passes soon.. how exciting hearing your baby's heartbeat for the 1st time *)
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Really glad to hear all well so pleased for you hun!!!! Good Luck on mon, don't forget the kleenex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy