FAO heflenn

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrspants Posts: 4652
Are you heflen? Why the extra n and new account? I'm confused!
katgirl Posts: 1258
i think she was banned and had to re registar under a different name (well a variation of her orignal name)
wow, must think admin are thick so with same avatar and name! Why was she banned? i actually thought it was a certain someone pretending to be her!
katgirl Posts: 1258
im not sure why she was banned tbh i was just reading something yest i think Miah was banned aswell over some Alli thread or something and she was back yest and they were talking about a few people from that thread been banned and I think Hefln was one of them-
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun because i wanted to try a clinically proven aid loss tablet along with excercise and WW. Heflen is actually as bad as what Shins/Hins was. And Miah isn't much better.
[quote="Cilla557":1msupw76]Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun because i wanted to try a clinically proven aid loss tablet along with excercise and WW. Heflen is actually as bad as what Shins/Hins was. And Miah isn't much better.[/quote:1msupw76] why are you brning up the Alli row here again? I am only asking a question about heflen. There are enough threads on Alli. Miah was banned but her account was re-activated. Never read any comments by helfen (that i can remember) on those threads but i think cilla there were plenty of people, not just the ones you named, who posted nasty things. and NO-ONE is as bad as hins, except shin!! :o0
[quote="hotpants":t60f1m7s][quote="Cilla557":t60f1m7s]Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun because i wanted to try a clinically proven aid loss tablet along with excercise and WW. Heflen is actually as bad as what Shins/Hins was. And Miah isn't much better.[/quote:t60f1m7s] why are you brning up the Alli row here again? I am only asking a question about heflen. There are enough threads on Alli. Miah was banned but her account was re-activated. Never read any comments by helfen (that i can remember) on those threads but i think cilla there were plenty of people, not just the ones you named, who posted nasty things. and NO-ONE is as bad as hins, except shin!! :o0[/quote:t60f1m7s] You asked where these users went, and I simply replied that after all the s*it they started, no doubt they were banned. Oh there were others who posted complaining about this that and the other, but Heflen started name-calling and being sarcastic, and just because she has been a user on this longer- other people started chipping in with her. The two of them are just as bad as each other, and its an absolute disgrace that users have had to pm each other constant to talk about alli because they couldn't be ar*ed to come up against these sort. Thats my two-cents worth. And i don't see why someone should re-register after being banned, you get banned for a reason. :o0
[quote="hotpants":3i8wfz6n][quote="Cilla557":3i8wfz6n]Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun because i wanted to try a clinically proven aid loss tablet along with excercise and WW. Heflen is actually as bad as what Shins/Hins was. And Miah isn't much better.[/quote:3i8wfz6n] why are you brning up the Alli row here again? I am only asking a question about heflen. There are enough threads on Alli. Miah was banned but her account was re-activated. Never read any comments by helfen (that i can remember) on those threads but i think cilla there were plenty of people, not just the ones you named, who posted nasty things. and NO-ONE is as bad as hins, except shin!! :o0[/quote:3i8wfz6n] You asked where these users went, and I simply replied that after all the s*it they started, no doubt they were banned. Oh there were others who posted complaining about this that and the other, but Heflen started name-calling and being sarcastic, and just because she has been a user on this longer- other people started chipping in with her. The two of them are just as bad as each other, and its an absolute disgrace that users have had to pm each other constant to talk about alli because they couldn't be ar*ed to come up against these sort. Thats my two-cents worth. And i don't see why someone should re-register after being banned, you get banned for a reason. :o0
heflenn Posts: 12
[quote="Cilla557":3ujrcu9t]Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun [/quote:3ujrcu9t] Perhaps you should've refrained then from insulting people when they gave their opinion on certain people deceiving pharmacists
heflenn Posts: 12
[quote="Cilla557":3afgw7qu][quote="hotpants":3afgw7qu][quote="Cilla557":3afgw7qu]Girls, I am on the Alli tablets. And I wouldn't be surprised if they were, although I just seen Miah has posted in the Alli thread AGAIN.... God i never came on this to be b*tchy to anyone, just get some inspiration for a wedding- not to be slated, called all the names under the sun because i wanted to try a clinically proven aid loss tablet along with excercise and WW. Heflen is actually as bad as what Shins/Hins was. And Miah isn't much better.[/quote:3afgw7qu] why are you brning up the Alli row here again? I am only asking a question about heflen. There are enough threads on Alli. Miah was banned but her account was re-activated. Never read any comments by helfen (that i can remember) on those threads but i think cilla there were plenty of people, not just the ones you named, who posted nasty things. and NO-ONE is as bad as hins, except shin!! :o0[/quote:3afgw7qu] You asked where these users went, and I simply replied that after all the s*it they started, no doubt they were banned. Oh there were others who posted complaining about this that and the other, but Heflen started name-calling and being sarcastic, and just because she has been a user on this longer- other people started chipping in with her. The two of them are just as bad as each other, and its an absolute disgrace that users have had to pm each other constant to talk about alli because they couldn't be ar*ed to come up against these sort. Thats my two-cents worth. And i don't see why someone should re-register after being banned, you get banned for a reason. :o0[/quote:3afgw7qu] You started the insults guttage - not me