FAO Kwswife

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I just pm'd you back there - did you get it? :o0 :compress :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :innocent:
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Did you? Ok so, I will check..... O-O
Ah no one took our bait. We thought we'd get someone's back up. Never mind, we're just stirring
halo Posts: 1406
you didn't give it long enough! Post a few more and people will start getting huffy about them ;o)
Cheers for your advice :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="happyout!":3vrgp3ua]you didn't give it long enough! Post a few more and people will start getting huffy about them ;o)[/quote:3vrgp3ua] did jay and silent bob always go that fast?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Clucky":1hx045d4][quote="happyout!":1hx045d4]you didn't give it long enough! Post a few more and people will start getting huffy about them ;o)[/quote:1hx045d4] did jay and silent bob always go that fast?[/quote:1hx045d4] WTF? Me no understand.....
[quote:1h2rom24]did jay and silent bob always go that fast?[/quote:1h2rom24] Huh????
clucky Posts: 26471
in her signature you see them bobbing their heads but i thought it was slower
halo Posts: 1406
They look about right to me, although if you're using any tweaking software that speeds up downloads etc., they will probably be bopping waaay too fast *) Had to get rid of our program off our PC as it gave me motion sickness from looking at any animated gifs!