FAO Lady Di

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
:wv You have cats I think don't you? I was thinking of buying a cat net for the pram, not that I intend to leave the cat alone in a room with the baby but just as a precaution. Was wondering if you've seen any around? I only saw them on the net in the UK. Ta
Lady Di Posts: 2487
No actually and I'm starting to wonder the same thing!! My Mother has me driven nuts going on about how I should have cats firstly while pregnant and secondly around a baby, its driving me MAD!! I'd say we'll probably have to buy the nets on the net! Anyone else know??
Don't mind the Mammies... mine's the same! I came across this, however they only seem to deliver to the UK. http://www.clippasafe.co.uk/shop/index. ... ucts_id=60
Yeah thats similar to what I got when I looked it up. I'm just thinking though that they look soft, would the weight of a cat just fall in on it anyway iykwim??
I know what you mean... especially as our cat is big and fat! Apparently they're fairly sturdy though, not like insect nets. I'll probably order one and get it sent to MIL, after all it's only 4 quid.
Yeah I'm probably going to do the same!!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Sorry for hijacking - was reading as I hope we'll be getting a cat before too long but OMG Lady Di look at your ticker!!! You're over 30 weeks gone!!! The time is flying!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
I know and yours too!! Just saying on another thread when I see all of your tickers I think 'WOW' but I think time is flying for me!! I can't believe we're going to have our little one's by November!! Are you getting really excited??