FAO - LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
Best of luck, I can just feel your excitement this week, am even soo excited for you!!! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! you deserve it girl!!! [img:3vdiuf4r]http://www.snowdomes.com/LARGE_IMAGES/wedding.gif[/img:3vdiuf4r]
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Here, here Mad woman. The very best of luck Lucky. I hope your day and honeymoon is everything you dreamed of!
Trooper Posts: 2155
Here here!!
clucky Posts: 26471
eh hello thanks girls and all that but i am here till friday - are none of ye?
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
Lucky...jeez i'm all hyper and excited for you here!! it's sooo close!! have a wonderful day and you get a nice relaxing holiday too! i'll meet you at the airport to collect my biscuit tin!!! ;) This is it woman!!! enjoy the biggest and best day of your life and don't forget to log in on your laptop as you're walking dwon the aisle.. :mrgreen: xxx kim xxx
Jaysus you're a terrible dry shite sometimes.... ;) :lol:
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i'm on a hlaf day tomorrow lucky and off on friday to move house, so i'm saying it now in case i don't get another chance... ungrateful beeeeatch!!!! :P xxx kim xxx
here here rock n roll, thats the last time Im going to say something nice to here... ;) :lol:
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Right so lucky, wont wish you good luck until friday. 8) Going out tomorrow night though, so dont blame me if i am hungover on friday and forget!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:1kp6va91]i'm on a hlaf day tomorrow lucky and off on friday to move house, so i'm saying it now in case i don't get another chance... ungrateful beeeeatch!!!! :P xxx kim xxx[/quote:1kp6va91] aww cheers kim - will see you in the airport bar so for swapping of biscuit tin. sorry to seem ungrateful you're are making me weepy girls webcam set up for ceremony