Fao MrsJayKay

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Smileys gone? :o(
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="mrs. blues":1mbddmt4]Smileys gone? :o([/quote:1mbddmt4] What??? Oh My God!!! I just got this message: [quote:1mbddmt4]We have decided to open back up on Friday May 2nd, so go get some sleep and join us tomorrow! Sweet Dreams Everyone!! :-)[/quote:1mbddmt4] But, but, but it IS Friday May 2nd now!!! Where are the smileys???? :o(
[quote="MrsJayKay":f8dytk56]But, but, but it IS Friday May 2nd now!!! Where are the smileys???? :o([/quote:f8dytk56] I know! I'm very upset, maybe the smileys are gone off for the long weekend? :o(
Maybe... :o( Well, I hope they're enjoying themselves, leaving us here with no smilies to express how we're feeling! Oh, they'll be back! And I bet they'll expect us to take them back with open arms >:o(
Did you edit that post? eta: 'cause like, I was about to say that it's just as well they only want one arm open...
:o0 :o0 Yeah, I got in fairly lively cos I knew you wouldn't let me off with my typo :o0
[quote="MrsJayKay":1fjydxof]:o0 :o0 Yeah, I got in fairly lively cos I knew you wouldn't let me off with my typo :o0[/quote:1fjydxof] :o0 You know me too well.