FAO:MUMS THE WORD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Are you ok today? I hope the good days are out weighing the bad. :xxx
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
ooh I feel honoured.. never had a thread especially for me!!!! Thank you bella :D Yes to be honest, i do feel good, very positve.. got myself a little tonic from the health shop and detoxing all the crap (i.e. antibiotics) out of my system and feel the benefits of it physically... Had a bit of chat yesterday here, I do feel ready to try again.. but think i'll hold off a few more weeks and get my body in good condition, but in my heart i do want to try now. So i'm glad i'm getting there.. dh has been great.. we planted a lovely rose bush in the garden the weekend after the miscarraige and low and behold a beautiful yellow rose was there this morning.. couldn't believe it! i must find out what yellow roses symbolise.. does anyone know? Hope you are keeping positive too bella???
corkrebel Posts: 744
Thought that this might bring you some comfort and a smile MTW! Yellow roses signify strong feelings of pure joy, gladness, happiness and friendship, but were once used to convey jealousy. Friendship is the main meaning of the yellow rose but it also signifies familiar love and domestic happiness. Yellow roses also symbolize fun and freedom. Today, the yellow rose is used to embrace a new beginning, apologize or express sympathy, and to say, "remember me" , "I am sorry', or "I care." Yellow roses are appropriate for marking the beginning of a new life together or for starting all over again. A Yellow rose with red tip indicates friendship falling in love.
can't believe that Corkrebel.. how appropriate. thanks soo much!! don't know what else to say! Thank you.
bellabella Posts: 2750
Thats a lovely idea about the roses. I am glad you are ok.Keep smiling ;)
Sassy Posts: 2269
Sorry to bombard your thread but i just had to reply when i read about the rose bush in the garden. That is such a lovely thing to do .
Thanks Sassy I was looking for ideas on how to 'remember' or mark the fact that i was pregnant.. someone suggested a rose.. we're not very green fingered in our hosue.. and we have lots and lots of over grown grass... but we did plant it in the corner of the back garden ... and couldn't believe when I saw the size of it this morning... believe you me there was nothign there last night as i checked it every day.. it just seemed to have come out of nowhere so to speak... Also when we bought it, i bought a red one... so i was soo surprised to see the yellow one there this morning!! Then I read Corkrebel's explanation and I have to admit getting a warm glow in my heart... I really do believe in Angels, I love doing Angel cards and stuff.. and i've been asking them for weeks to send me a sign... (sorry if i sound completely insain but i do like to do these kind of things) and i think i got it this morning!!
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
That's such a nice idea mtw - I think I might steal it myself! we've jsut moved into a new house so i've planted tons of new things...but I think I will go and get something special for that particular reason! I know how you feel re. the decision to ttc again and it's okay to want to so soon after - just take things at your own pace. It's funny, I was reading my horoscope about 3 weeks ago in "Heat" magazine I think it was, it said that big chances were to take place and my lucky day was 25th August. Well, I ovulated on the 25th August so here's hoping :)
steal away Mrs*.. I think it might have been someone here who told me about it.. thought it was a good idea.. I would suggest the yellow one, especially after reading Corkrebel's post.. it's just soo apt! As our garden is just a basic wildnerness this beautful yellow rose really stands out and it was soo perfect this morning... I just hope my dog hasn't eaten by the time i get home, I could see him looking at it this morning, licking his lips.. he has a passion for grass too.. we think, he thinks he's a cow!!! Honestly he's soo funny!! Grass is his favourite meal.. complete an utter nutter.. but i love him soo much..
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
aw dogs are so cute...I had to send mine away and I miss her SOOOOO much - especially in the evenings i'm not feeling so great :(