FAO New Years Bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Or anyone who wants to go to the meet up from the midlands the offer of a lift is there and ask the others i am nice stops will be in mullingar, kinnegad, maynooth and lucan
mad woman Posts: 22106
ah jaysus, lucky, thats very nice of you.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:spkut8gk]Or anyone who wants to go to the meet up from the midlands the offer of a lift is there and ask the others i am nice stops will be in mullingar, kinnegad, maynooth and lucan[/quote:spkut8gk] I can vouch for that Lucky is really nice
and i probably wont be drinking so will be driving home same night so no need to stay over!!
[quote:762bf6c1]and i probably wont be drinking so will be driving home same night so no need to stay over!![/quote:762bf6c1] Fair play to you lucky, driving all the way up and back in one night to spend some time with the wollies
well h2b wants to be on the road to wexford at the crack of dawn the next day so its either that or set a really early alarm
Ouch I can see why you would drive home then, nothing worse than having to set off on a long drive with a hangover. Hope he is going to do the driving
over it Posts: 2779
[img:30s80av5]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_19_3.gif[/img:30s80av5] That's soo nice of you Lucky, if I did'nt live in Dublin already I'd have taken you up on that offer, it does'nt get much better than being collected and dropped to a pub than being collected, dropped to a pub and brought home!
bumping this up so she can see it if she is on at lunch time
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Ah Lucky, thanks a mill but I am heading off to Bulgaria on Sat for 2 weeks, am raging that I can't meet up with yez, defo be there for the next one and I'll drive and swing by Mullingar to pick you up. You're as good, thanks. When will the next one be on after this??