FAO: Newyearbabs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bree Posts: 1880
just saw your comment Sinions topic & taut i would offer my once piece of advice re.going over due i was 10days over & had tried everything on Paddys night @about 11pm we had rough&ready ery mechanical sex..... not at all gentle just plain 'hell for leather' ( words of DH not me..; ) about an hour later i woke with undoubtfuly my 1st contraction...when i got to the hospital they said my cervix was no way ready for labour but kept me for Obs, 2hrs later i was 5cm dilated.... anyhow the long&short of the story is : go wake that baby up tonight & diturb it from its cosy house!!! id say enjoy ( but thats doubtful to be honest) ... Good luck
newyearbabs Posts: 686
:o0 :o0 Thanks for that bree will give it a shot tonight. We DTD this morning and I was saying to DH to go for it but he is a softy and would hate to hurt me or babs (sorry if TMI). I really don't want to be induced I was in H st yesterday and it was like a cattle market there was 2 beds to one cubical I was put in with a girl who was having full blown contractions and she was asking to leave while doc checked to see if my waters had gone
bree Posts: 1880
no way! suppose the only way of looking at it is either way in a wk ul be holding your little bundle !! we were so fed up waiting & even on her way out she got awkward & didnt move :-8 ..now tho she is anything but lazy :o0 try it again tonight & see how u go.. just convince DH to go for big style..talk dirty or something lol :o0 were heading for first scan today : ) Good luck
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Good luck with the scan bree