FAO nozilla & tokenmale...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*bubblez* Posts: 1599
are you really together or is this an in joke on here?
charli Posts: 5994
think i have missed something too Bubblez.........?????
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Those GAA lads really have you all paranoid now, huh? We're really together. Getting married next year.
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="*Bubblez*":19bo2f0w]are you really together or is this an in joke on here?[/quote:19bo2f0w] Nope, we're together. And it's no joke. Had to go back and delete every post in which I gave out about him. :o0 At the very least he's promised not to join/read the Dark Side.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
I wonder is it really the GAA lads and not existing people registering as other people... who's to know that Nozilla has two log on's both her posing as token male and herself... but thats the chance you have to take... seems alot of p!ss taking going on over on the dark side and than posting here to get a reaction.... from the so called "do gooders"....
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Sun Flowers":wszvcf5l]I wonder is it really the GAA lads and not existing people registering as other people... who's to know that Nozilla has two log on's both her posing as token male and herself... but thats the chance you have to take... seems alot of p!ss taking going on over on the dark side and than posting here to get a reaction.... from the so called "do gooders"....[/quote:wszvcf5l] M'eh. Think what you want Sun Flowers, but I think my almost 3000 posts and being a member since last August would suggest otherwise. And what would I gain from two logins exactly? It's not like either of us are trolling, being abusive, or spamming, is it.
*Sunflowers Posts: 4
[quote="Sun Flowers":2yusjbwm]I wonder is it really the GAA lads and not existing people registering as other people... who's to know that Nozilla has two log on's both her posing as token male and herself... but thats the chance you have to take... seems alot of p!ss taking going on over on the dark side and than posting here to get a reaction.... from the so called "do gooders"....[/quote:2yusjbwm] Its really hard being popular in WOL and the dark side isn't it?
clucky Posts: 26471
I think NoZilla is being sponsored by some charity god bless her
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Thats a fair point NZ but there has been a lot of trolling recently... I think the people that expressed their distaste on trolling have become them themselves... this opinion is not directed at NZ its a general observation.
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Sun Flowers":21otwa8m]I wonder is it really the GAA lads and not existing people registering as other people... who's to know that Nozilla has two log on's both her posing as token male and herself... but thats the chance you have to take... seems alot of p!ss taking going on over on the dark side and than posting here to get a reaction.... from the so called "do gooders"....[/quote:21otwa8m] Ooooo someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning!!