FAO NW Gal - Hens?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Hey How did your Hens go?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
She is probably still recovering, hope you had a great time
clucky Posts: 26471
nw gal hope you had a ball - your hen sounded like mine nice and relaxed does anyone else NOT fancy Wentworth Miller? i think he looks like he has janundice in that avatar - give me his brother anyday
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
It will probably be another day or two before she is fulling recovered and able to tell us about it!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
She's probably still very :hic !!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Let us know how it went NW Gall!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! :o)ll
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Clucky":3gayi9tl]does anyone else NOT fancy Wentworth Miller? i think he looks like he has janundice in that avatar - give me his brother anyday[/quote:3gayi9tl] I dont fancy him
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Oh girls, where are ye looking. I think he is gorgeous. I wouldn't mind a bit of him at all.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Hi! I was off work yesterday - nothing to do with recovering from the hen I swear! I had a dress fitting and a load of other things to do in town. Hen was great fun, lovely dinner and drinks afterwards. Few nice surprises from the girls. It wasnt too wild though, which I was glad of on Sunday :hic
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Ah glad to see that you enjoyed it in the end. Clucky - how can you not like him!!!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Lady Penelope":2n9zqub4]Ah glad to see that you enjoyed it in the end. Clucky - how can you not like him!!![/quote:2n9zqub4] too pretty for me