FAO Office Managers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel* Posts: 625
I have an interview in the morning and I'm just looking for any interview tips?? It's been a while :o( :thnk
fantac Posts: 4109
[quote="Mrs.K2b":3iy41g5v]I have an interview in the morning and I'm just looking for any interview tips?? It's been a while :o( :thnk[/quote:3iy41g5v] hi msr k2b - i always have a last minute look on monster.ie interview tips - just gets you thinking in interview mode - dont cross legs, dont fold arms, look them in the eye - if asked for a negative always back it up with a positive, and ALWAYS ask a q or two about the job / the company / some thing they're involved in......... i'm a psychotic weirdo tho- LOVE interviews!
[quote:21707dv3]i'm a psychotic weirdo tho- LOVE interviews[/quote:21707dv3]![/quote] Em yes......yes you are :o0 Thanks for your reply AF...I took your advice and had a good look at Monster.ie last night! I think it really helped. The interview went well (I think & hope) so I'll just keep my fingers crossed now. I want the job so bad!!!! :o( Thanks again :thnk
Oh btw..your avatar looks so appetising right now!!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:1r9gar4d] dont cross legs[/quote:1r9gar4d] balls [quote:1r9gar4d]dont fold arms[/quote:1r9gar4d] feck [quote:1r9gar4d]look them in the eye [/quote:1r9gar4d] checked out her ti ts instead [quote:1r9gar4d]if asked for a negative always back it up with a positive[/quote:1r9gar4d] i dont have any negatives >:o) [quote:1r9gar4d]and ALWAYS ask a q or two about the job / the company / some thing they're involved in......... [/quote:1r9gar4d] yay i did that :o)ll