FAO Phoenix and

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roxylou Posts: 173
And all the other wollies who posted all the funnies and non fight related topics today, general mood on here seems to have lifted!!!! :o)ll :o)ll first time in a while I enjoyed off topic! Well done all! :thnk :thnk :thnk Lets hope the fun continues!!!! O-O :xox :xxx :xox :xxx :xox :xxx :xox :xxx :xox :xxx
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
O-O
ginger nut Posts: 5989
yeah, it's nice that things have improved.... O-O i stayed out of off topic for a while - it all got too confusing for me! but it's nearly christmas so hopefully Wollies will be filled with christmas spirit and there'll be no more fighting.... *) *) *)
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Nice post Roxylou.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
[quote="Murryfinge":owwaimzp]Nice post Roxylou.[/quote:owwaimzp] Agree! It's a lovely post and it's what a lot of us are thinking. Great to see this place getting back to it's usual good spirit.
BB1 Posts: 752
Your dead right Roxylou, its like a different WOL here tonight (Compared to last night). Thanks for all the jokes Girls, u have all cheered me up, was feeling V sorry for myself earlier, Sitting in alone on a friday night, thats if you dont count Pat Kenny :compress
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="triona1":xvg76bqe]Your dead right Roxylou, its like a different WOL here tonight (Compared to last night). Thanks for all the jokes Girls, u have all cheered me up, was feeling V sorry for myself earlier, Sitting in alone on a friday night, thats if you dont count Pat Kenny :compress[/quote:xvg76bqe] Triona - you [b:xvg76bqe]never[/b:xvg76bqe] count pat kenny. But you're never alone with WOL - i was feeling sorry for myself too (DH away for weekend, me on call till tomorrow so can't drink) but much cheered up with the girls here :thnk
roxylou Posts: 173
Well girls, I have to count Pat Kenny, its as exciting as it gets when u have to get up for work for the next 3 days :o(