FAO Pluppy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Moet for me Posts: 1841
Oh my God 5 days Pluppy, you must be so excited I can't wait I'm moving into WOL for the next week.
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Posted a msg to the Plupster on OF but heard nothing. Maybe she's gone to join the dark side already......
Maybe so, thanks for the reply Bridezilla
pluppy Posts: 3519
no i'm here, i was having lunch with my sister as i finished work yesterday... lady of leisure today do excited now >:o) you must be too moet??
shakira Posts: 277
Oh Wow pluppy have a great time in the lead up to the wedding and treasure every minute, best of luck to you and future hubby
its great i think everything is done so i'm really enjoying myself
I'm not actually finishing work, I'm demonstrating in college for three hours next friday afternoon which is a complete pain in the behind I am so jealous still at least I am afforded the luxury of fulltime wol access. The best of best of luck pluppy I hope you have a great day
[quote="Moet for Me":1vp9vqzn]I'm demonstrating in college for three hours next friday afternoon[/quote:1vp9vqzn] the day before the wedding, how awful :o( ah but once you've everything done you'll be ok, and it'll probably be nice to get away from all the wedding hype
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Best of luck Pluppy & Moet! Hope you enjoy every minute. x
NotHere Posts: 10273
Good luck girls!! :o)ll