FAO:Sassy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Hope last night went well. Good luck. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sassy Posts: 2269
Thanks Bellabella but no. I did a test when i went home but got a BFN. I was like a mad women last night, i just don't know whats going on. Still no sign of AF and i'm on day39.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Ah sorry to hear that Sassy... :action32 How long is your cycle usually? Don't give up hope yet, it ain't over until 'she' arrives :babydust:
Sassy Posts: 2269
When i first came off the pill it was all over the place but the last few cycles its been 34-35 days. I still have all the symptoms i was talking about yesterday. Its just so hard not to get your hopes up but then when you get that BFN its like someone hit you over the head. I'm trying to keep positive and think that maybe its just too early.
NotHere Posts: 10273
I know it's hard Sassy....this waiting part is the worst. I wish the tests were 100% accurate, either one way or the other. Maybe leave it til Saturday now and then test? I still have everything crossed for you here pet :babydust:
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Ah Sassy....that is head wrecking. You must be so confused.
bellabella Posts: 2750
Sorry sassy but as you said it could be too early.Are you going to pop into your gp this week?Maybe he/she ould shed more light on the situation. I still have everything crossed for you. love always bella xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cowslip Posts: 761
Sassy, when I first tested it was two days before af was due, and it was a BFN. But the reason I tested was because I just *knew* I was pregnant. I had funny pains in my tummy, not like period pains, different and I just knew it wasn't right. I tested again the day my af was due and got a BFP, not a strong one but not too weak either, you could definitely see it. So maybe give it another couple of days and test again, a couple of days can make all the difference. Good Luck !
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww Sassy, you poor pet, it's so fecking annoying. It may be just too early, fingers and toes crossed for you (((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Ah sorry Sassy - we have everything crossed for u! I hope u get that bfp soonx