FAO September Mums to be!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
Hi Girlies, just a quick question, Have you felt baby move/kick yet? and if so how often do you feel it and can d/h feel it? sorry for all the questions.... O:o)
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Spoon, not sure to be honest ! There have been a few times when I thought I felt something, like a flutter but then nothing. I THINK it's the baby, but then maybe it's just my intestines. It's really only happened about twice over the space of about 2 weeks. I know in the books they say it can happen anytime from 18 weeks onwards, but first time M2Bs don't generally notice it until later. My friend said it was 25 weeks for her before she noticed it. How are you otherwise? Do you have a bump now? I still don't really.
Spoon Posts: 207
I am fine, yes i have god a little bump now and its all baby thank god, i have only put about 5 pounds since i got pregnant, i have got all my energy back which is fantastc! i am convinced i am having a boy, but would love wee girl... but eith way as long as it is heathly i dont mind... O:o)
Rocky Posts: 465
Its early for me i suppose but dont think ive felt anything yet..
I'm still a bit tired, but no more than usual sort of thing.... would love to have a burst of energy...I would prefer a boy and DH a little girl... but either way as long as the wee one is fine and healthy as you say.
madmam Posts: 1294
I've been feeling movements for a while now, and I am sure thats what they are - like nothing else I have experienced. Early, I know, and if I am wrong, I will be the first to say. But I am 80% sure, I reckon. God, if it isn't, then I am in for a shock!!
Esketti Posts: 936
Hi girls. I went for my second scan yesterday and it was amazing! The difference was unreal, we could the face so clearly and all! It really was brilliant. I have been feeling movement the last 2/3 weeks but this week I really feel it stronger. In fact last nite DH felt it for the first time. I proper big kick down nearer my groin! My tummy came out with the kick, it was amazing looking! Baby has been awake all day so far today too! I have been getting kicked left right and centre! Well we said we werent gonna find out but we were soooo curious to know yesterday! So we asked and she pointed out the little part of the screeen we were to concentrate on and I said "Is that a little willy I'm looking at" And she said yep you got it in one, you've a very active baby boy in there! We are thrilled to bits to say the least. We are sooo happy and knowing whats in there now makes it all more real, well that and the endless kicking, which I am loving! It feels amazing. How you girls getting on, anyone due for their 20 week scan???? Are you gonna find out?
Awww MRSKP... I'm going for my 2nd scan 3 weeks today, we're still not sure whether we want to find out the sex, but I don't think I'll be able to help myself either though. I can't wait for movement.... I think I've had a few flutters as I said but not really certain.
Esketti Posts: 936
Aw Tigletts, when I asked the nurse if she knew what it was, she said I sure do, I was real like well then if you know, I want to know! :o0 So I just looked at DH and I knew by the big smile on his face he wanted to know so when we copped it was a boy, he nearly jumped through the roof with excitement! He is sooo unbelievably happy its unreal! That made me even happier again! I cant believe I am gonna be mammy to a little boy. :xxx I really cannot wait now. Sept 4th cannot get here quick enough!
I'd prefer a little boy and DH a little girl ! But to be honest, as long as everything goes okay and the baby's healthy that will do us fine :wv