FAO SeptemberPrincess

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

round two Posts: 1018
HI SP. Did you test, I canot get you out of my head this evening.... I hope that you did and you got the result you wanted. Fingers toes, eyes arms and legs crossed. Even got hubby to cross his fingers for you.... didn't tell him what he was doing it for so now he thinks I have gone mad and will be for the next 9 months.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Fingers Crossed SeptemberPrincess!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: v
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Everything crossed good luck!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
good luck
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Ah Thanks you are so sweet. Was so sure that I tested Saturday evening, Sunday morning and then at lunchtime on 10dpo the witch arrived. Thought I would be more upset but not too bad really. It's just after finding the babies boot I was so sure this month - my lp is 10 days so don't know if that is too short, it should be between 12 and 16 so might go to GP just to check. Anyway more than enough BFPs on here to cheer me up and at least when I do get mine Hope07 you will be the expert at that stage and I can bombard you with questions. Any news on MrsmMC
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
sorry to hear that septprincess. Well I had spotting yesterday. Was so afraid it was AF but it's gone again now thank God. CM is back. I don't know what to think. Got sick a small bit again Saturday am too. Poor DH heard me. We had a good chat Sat night about it and he's afriad to get his hopes up too. Told him last night about spotting, poor thing I didn't want to tell him but had to talk about it. He asked me this morning how I was feeling. I suppose either way I will know by Wednesday/Thursday. I really want this to be it for us. Fingers crossed eh!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sorry to hear that septemberprincess :xxx
round two Posts: 1018
Oh SP, I am so so sorry, I really hoped that you would get your BFP. You can count on me being there to give you all the support that you need, you will be sick of me in the end I will be such an expert. Good luck for next month.... Don't worry it will happen for you. Lots of love and good wishes Hope
Sphynx Posts: 6795
sorry to hear that the witch came to town :o( I'm still sure that the bootie is a good sign of things to come.
boobies Posts: 1625
Ah Shi*e SeptemberPrincess!! Im so gutted for you.... Thats just not fair! Well just relax and try not to think about it too much It WILL happen and when it does it will hit you like a tonne of bricks! Best of luck!!