FAO Sphynx : Scan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
How did you get on yesterday chick. I hope it was all good news and you got to see your bean dancing around. Is that your last scan, or will you get another one before the big day?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi Rocket Queen! Scan went great! Everything looks just fine and the baby was moving around like mad still and pulling on his/her toes (so cute *) . There was no way I could even guess at the gender this time, and I'm glad. He/she is going to be a big one - nearly 3.5 pounds already and about 12 weeks to go!!! :eek :eek :eek Am delighted. Midwife said that would definitely be the last scan unless there are any problems towards the end. Best of luck to everyone with scans coming up - they're so exciting! :o)ll
mumof2 Posts: 3864
You are on the final stretch now girl - enjoy the last few weeks
lal Posts: 403
Hi Sphynx Delighted to read that everything went well. So exciting to be at that stage Im sure. Enjoy the next 12 weeks lal
Me Julia Posts: 1352
fantastic news sphynx. your pregnancy seems to be flying by. Baby will be here in no time. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
So glad to hear all went well Sphynx...Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy, it really seems to fly by.... :o)ll