FAO: Spice bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlie crown Posts: 377
How are you doing today? has the spotting stopped? You must be finding it really difficult waiting until Friday. Fingers crossed verything will be OK :thnk
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Thinking of you today too SpiceBride. Are you at work? If not, I hope you're having a DVD fest or putting up your Christmas decorations or doing something else nice to try to take your mind off worrying. Waiting must be worse than anything. Will light a candle for you for Friday. Take care...
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Aw thanks. I know that we're due on the same day. No more spotting, thank God. Still have symptoms - tiredness is starting to kick in. Hopefullu I'm just someone who spots, which isn't great but doctor told me that it can be common enough. Selfishly I told my parents what was going on - reason being that they can worry about me so I won't have to worry so much. Also my Mum drives me nuts so I can get annoyed with her rather than having to dwell on what's going on. Already she's implied that dying your hair, which I do, causes miscarriages. Hope you're doing well.
charlie crown Posts: 377
Thats great that the spotting has stopped and the fact that you still have your symptoms, all good signs, hopefully we'll both get through the next 9 months together! Take care and don't mind the mammy too much!