FAO:sugar cube

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Come on girls let give one of our best friends from the ttc a send off. You will be missed but i am sure the time will fly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.Thank you for all your kindness and support. LOve Bellabella. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O :thnk :thnk :thnk :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs SEE YOU SOON SUGAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Where is sugar going? sorry i haven't been around in a while.
Sassy Posts: 2269
I left a message on the other post but again i would like to say how we are really going to miss sugercube. She has been great for all of us over the last couple of months. Always knows how to cheer us up and motivate us to not get ourselves down.
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
Best of Luck to you.. I know how you feel about putting off the TTC I'm in the same boat myself.. So who knows we might be ready at the same time, and have some positive news sooner rather than later... I wish you all the best. MTW xoxo
NotHere Posts: 10273
Spoon Posts: 207
WHERE IS SUGAR CUBE GOING TO???????????? :(
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Thanks again Sugarcube......really will miss your uplifting posts. You must be fantastic friend in real life...(Calm down ladiess...I'm not suggesting WOL isn't real life!! :D ) :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv :thnk :wv
mila Posts: 698
Posted on other thread: [color=indigo:4gee4sqz]Take care sugar cube - you'll be a huge loss to the gang, but I completely acknowledge how you're feeling. April will fly in - one of the guys here at work said it's only 116 days to Christmas - and sure we won't miss it now to Halloween! Lots and lots of love and best wishes to yourself and himself. Will be looking forward to seeing you popping in and out over the next few months. :xxx [/color:4gee4sqz] As Nantes said - your posts were really uplifting - you've such a kind heart, and you'll be sadly missed here. :cry:
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
You have been brill Sugarcube :) and will be missed so much!! Thanks for all the uplifting posts and lovely pictures. Definitely pop in and out and let us know how your getting on. Won't be long till April arrives. All the Best wishes :wv
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Keep in touch sugarcube - we really will miss you - you've been a right laugh at the best of times, when we really needed it!!! The time will fly in, so use it wisely and then april comes around again, no doubt we'll all still be here and it'll be like you were never away! Hope u pop in and out every now and then to say hello. bye bye for now, mrs peg xxxxx