FAO

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
anyone who will listen, i am ment to be finishing at 1pm i knocked on the door to disturb a meeting to tell him what has been updated etc etc then he said could you give us 5mins now he wants me to wait till they come out...i am thinking it must be a present he wants to give me, but to be honust i would rather just go... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god only knows how long they are going to be in the office together now well i am thinking a present then again i could be in trouble :-8 oh god right before xmas ...just had to let that out
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
why did you FAO that??
because its for the people who will listen
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
If there are windows or glass in the door stand outside looking constantly at your watch and fidgeting! That should give them the hint! :o0 :o0
[quote="Loopy Loo":30jwg4nc]If there are windows or glass in the door stand outside looking constantly at your watch and fidgeting! That should give them the hint! :o0 :o0[/quote:30jwg4nc] LOL thanks loopy loo.... god i think i will just go, but it would look bad wouldnt it does he not relise i have a life out side of here, all i can here is mumbles coming from in there ..
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="Pink Shoe":1144bo12]because its for the people who will listen[/quote:1144bo12] ~Still not making sense there Pinky?? FAO: means For the Attention Of......with someones name....
Shin Posts: 8515
or press your tits up against the window and say "hey, anyone order baps for the meeting"?
[quote="New Years Eve Bride":1urixm93][quote="Pink Shoe":1urixm93]because its for the people who will listen[/quote:1urixm93] ~Still not making sense there Pinky?? FAO: means For the Attention Of......with someones name....[/quote:1urixm93] :o0 got ye ok it is , for the attention of everyone .. *) how's that
[quote="shin":fe70snvz]or press your tits up against the window and say "hey, anyone order baps for the meeting"?[/quote:fe70snvz] oh god no...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they would just stare and probley throw me a flithy look :o0 as they are so nerdy
:wv :wv :wv :wv i am just going to go, i am not hanging around here ... bye happy christmas everyone