FAO The Eddie Rockets Gang

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Enjoy your food girls and see you when you get to the pub, I will be eating in the pub. Lucky and New Years Eve Bride, enjoy your educational/touristy trip around dublin
clucky Posts: 26471
we wont make eddies by the time we check into hotel and get dolled up and totter into town on our heels then go to book of kells and do viking splash tour it will be oooo about 7
Oh enjoy the viking splash tour, one of the lads from work went on that last week and enjoyed it, See you about 7 Lucky,
[quote:3hi4ovyt]Oh enjoy the viking splash tour, one of the lads from work went on that last week and enjoyed it, See you about 7 Lucky,[/quote:3hi4ovyt] its a joke petal - i get sea sick in the bath
:oops:
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote:1zac1loi][quote:1zac1loi]Oh enjoy the viking splash tour, one of the lads from work went on that last week and enjoyed it, See you about 7 Lucky,[/quote:1zac1loi] its a joke petal - i get sea sick in the bath[/quote:1zac1loi] WTF is the Viking Splash Tour, bit intrigued now :?
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
my god the viking splash tour is fantastic!!! its like a tour bus but it's a boat aswell, and a real WW2 vehicle only a few remain... it does a tour of the city and ends up on the water at the end, i did it with h2b when my sis first came over, t'was a great laugh! the tour guide is dresses as a viking in the robes and hat n all...and they put plastic hats under your seats for you to wear.. then they have this thing where the regular tour buses are the enemy and you have to boo every time you pass one..and they make you shout and scream at random people on the street in a viking roar.. it's hilarious!! very different, but you i learnt an awful lot about dublin that i never knew too, definitely recommend it to everyone! xx kim xx
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Mmmmm, I'd kill for Eddie Rockets now. Actually I'd kill for any nice yummy hot food!!!!!!!!!!!
well have it according to your ticker is today your birthday??
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Yep it is, I'm a whole 27 today, eeek, getting way too close to 30 for my liking! :| I'm stuck in work for the day but getting off early to go away for the week end, so might persuade H2B to stop for major junk fest along the way! :o0