FAO: Those certain of when they conceived

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
Just out of interest, If you know for certain when you conceived, how many days before ovulation did you dtd? :thnk
maybethisyear Posts: 84
Hi We only DTD once the month we conceived and this was on Day 13, and I ovulated on Day 14 (was using clearblue Ov montior) Good Luck xxx
Daff Posts: 11644
we DTD two days before I ovulated on DD - this time round we were doing it before, during and after >:o) :o0
juststartingout Posts: 41
We only dtd the day before I ovulated. I was temping and using opk's.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
We got pg on CD20 :eek so either I ovulated late or I have super eggs :-8
Daff Posts: 11644
[quote="Mrs Bambi":1ivu6n4o]We got pg on CD20 :eek so either I ovulated late or I have super eggs :-8[/quote:1ivu6n4o] Or Mr B's the man - supersperm :o0
cosy days Posts: 1014
i ovulated at 8pm on a saturday (had fertility treatment so know exactly when the egg popped as i was giving an injection the day before) anyway dtd friday night, saturday morning, saturday at 6pm and then sunday morning just incase :)
mysteriousmise Posts: 1783
I dtd every 2nd day the week before I ov'd, and specifically the day before my temp shift (temped only). Can't be exactly sure which sperm was the lucky fella, as they can survive for a few days if conditions are correct, but I do know for certain when I ov'd!
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I got pregnant from DTD two days before ovulation
Duffers Posts: 1841
I have long cycles so here goes.... Coming up to OV we DTD CD10, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20 and think I OV on CD20.