FAO Tigletts

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
Enjoy your last day at work Mrs!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You lucky girl! You must be so excited - you're on the final stretch now! Please promise to keep WOLling form home!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah WOW your last day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hurray....Some time now for you and baby before the big arrival :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Can't believe your time is nearly here. I remember your BFP posting like it was yesterday. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awwww thanks girls :lvs :lvs Yes, I don't know where the time has gone either. I'll admit the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy seemed very slow but the rest of the time just flew by. I (and DH) am really looking forward to seeing our baby now, though I'm s h i t t ing bricks about the labour but what can you do !! I have to say though, I couldn't have gone through the last 9 months without you lot - you're the best and we will ALL make wonderful Mammies. :thnk :xxx
Awww that was lovely,you have set me off again....god damn hormones!
boobies Posts: 1625
Best of luck Tigletts!! Cant wait to finish up work either.....
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Best of luck Tigletts! Sorry to hijack the post but I can't believe you're at 30 weeks Dora! It feels like just yesterday your ticker was saying 16 weeks!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
So exciting Tiggs! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I dreamt all night last night about having a gorgeous baby boy, he was so cute and the dream was so realistic that I'm on a really excited buzz today! I think we should all meet up for a good auld pee up when we've all had our sprogs. That way we'll have the dutch courage and we won't be as shy about meeting!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[quote="Lady Di":3lct2s42]So exciting Tiggs! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I dreamt all night last night about having a gorgeous baby boy, he was so cute and the dream was so realistic that I'm on a really excited buzz today! I think we should all meet up for a good auld pee up when we've all had our sprogs. That way we'll have the dutch courage and we won't be as shy about meeting![/quote:3lct2s42] Definetely!! And we can leave our little angels with our DHs :o0 I hope I'll still log on afterwards anyhow, but I suppose it depends on the free time I'll have.
Has work done anything for you? any pressies?