FAO TokenMale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
You must bring NoZilla out for dinner tonight and PAY for it So there. What the wollies say, goes.
*gone* Posts: 4785
Yip yip. Cos SHE'S WORTH IT!!
survivor Posts: 2507
Definitely. After admitting that she is the better half n'all.
[quote="Survivor":d078de7v]Definitely. After admitting that she is the better half n'all.[/quote:d078de7v] Ya, coz when she reads that she might be tempted to find someone who is closer to her on the scale :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
How about if I pay for the cab and the vino?
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Dreamster":2y6khiuh][quote="Survivor":2y6khiuh]Definitely. After admitting that she is the better half n'all.[/quote:2y6khiuh] Ya, coz when she reads that she might be tempted to find someone who is closer to her on the scale :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2y6khiuh] :o0
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="TokenMale":1b38247u]How about if I pay for the cab and the vino?[/quote:1b38247u] Yes well that is part of paying for the ENTIRE night Token ... some on now, show the woman how much you love her!!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="Cheshire Cat":3ltil5ug]Yip yip. Cos SHE'S WORTH IT!![/quote:3ltil5ug] I second that. *)
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="lucky bride":1eqe42rm][quote="Cheshire Cat":1eqe42rm]Yip yip. Cos SHE'S WORTH IT!![/quote:1eqe42rm] I second that. *)[/quote:1eqe42rm] Awww. I'm feelin the love....... :thnk
:lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :xox :xox :xox :xox :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx