FAO VEB2B and Big Chatterbox!! Are YOU tough enough?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Thought you Ultimate Fighter Fans might be interested in this article... http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... e-fighting
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
oh i was imagining smething much more exciting than this!!! my imagination....sorry to veb2b and bc, nothing against the ultimate fighter thing just my inagination was in a completely different place!!!!!
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
[quote="Princess Freckles":1c4cnf13]oh i was imagining smething much more exciting than this!!! my imagination....sorry to veb2b and bc, nothing against the ultimate fighter thing just my inagination was in a completely different place!!!!![/quote:1c4cnf13] Mine too... was visualising some sort of Wolly style Gladiators contest...
:o0 :o0 :o0 Well it could be arranged. I won't be taking part though, I'm so puny I'd be dead before I got into the cage!
candypants Posts: 8575
I defo wouldnt do it, but i LOVE to watch it. Although i never thought i would say that. Only since OH started it became of interest to me. Btw, he is getting hotter by the week from all this training :-8 Would love to go see him fight. If i remember correctly VEB2B is going to see her OH fight soon. Oh and thanks for a whole thread dedicated to us :-8 :-8
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I actually would love to be that dedicated. There is an Irish girl called Aisling Daly who trains in SBG with all the men - I've seen her fight, she's brilliant. I did very basic training with H2B in our attic gym a couple of times but I was like "You're on my [i:15ebzgxw]HAIR[/i:15ebzgxw]!" the whole time and he got fed up with me! :o0
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
cage fighting rocks!! was lucky enough to attend an Ultimate Fighter Finale in Las Vegas a few years ago... Dana White is a BIG man when you stand next to him O-O rest of the guys are quite short/skinny, but helluva strong!! >:o)
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="PinkRibbons":2v5eln5n]cage fighting rocks!! was lucky enough to attend an Ultimate Fighter Finale in Las Vegas a few years ago[/quote:2v5eln5n] Ooh which one?! Are you watching the new series? Did you see that guys broken nose in the first episode - worst one I ever saw!
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="PinkRibbons":akfpgc1r]cage fighting rocks!! was lucky enough to attend an Ultimate Fighter Finale in Las Vegas a few years ago... Dana White is a BIG man when you stand next to him O-O rest of the guys are quite short/skinny, but helluva strong!! >:o)[/quote:akfpgc1r] COOL!!!!! Did ya get to see Georges ;o)
[quote="v excited b2b":3oxbzaru] did very basic training with H2B in our attic gym a couple of times but I was like "You're on my [i:3oxbzaru]HAIR[/i:3oxbzaru]!" [/quote:3oxbzaru] Made me laugh out loud!! Glad you liked the thread BC - you guys are the ones who explained the whole Ultimate Fighting thing to me, so now when I hear about it, I think of you! Know what you mean about the training thing - my OH is training for a long-distance cycle this summer (he's going to cycle from Canada to Mexico in 30 days) and he's just getting more yummy by the day, can't stop staring at him :-8 He thinks it's hilarious, has taken to doing what he calls Greek God Poses when he catches me looking :o0